Front sway bar bushings/joints.

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 11:26:30 -0500

At 10:05 AM 4/20/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>The passenger side joint for the front sway bar went yesterday. Now I have
>a good popping/clunking in left hand turns and such. Do people make
>upgraded ES bushings or something for this part of the suspension

Yeah, I have a real knack for popping those myself ;)  My usual "drive it
like you stole it" style coupled with road salt corrosion (moved out of
that shit, thankfully!) had the washers shearing out all the time.

Order the Energy Suspension kit from Courtesy (should have in stock) or
whomever you like.  Besides the poly' bushings, the rest of the parts are
included and a bunch beefier than stock.  Just one item to order (and
cheaper!), not 4 part#s and 12 items like stock.

Works fine with the stock bars, and presumably any after-market ones that
use the stock links.

    -Wayne    '91 NX2k - '93 NK2k - '92 SE-R parts car