THOSE WHO USE MOBIL ONE SYN for your SER's

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 07:52:49 -0500

Depending on application of course, turbo/na/supercharged/nitrous and of
course
things like how much time you spend near redline, and how hot you run..

Regular Dino oil, I like to see gone after about 1500-2k-if-your-lazy-miles,
tops.

Synthetic, I'd say you could get away on a street vehicle with as much as
3500,
although I always try to get it out by 2500, along with the filter.  I
wouldn't
leave anything in 5000 miles, much less 15k.  Not if I cared about the
engine.

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.