Crank Position Sensor

Eric Waterman sr20pwr@comcast.net
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 23:50:44 -0500

The FSm doesn't specify a clearance measurement.  I also remember there's
not much room for adjustment anyway.  The resistance of the sensor is 166 -
204 ohms.  Why not just stick a resistor in the harness to act as the
sensor?  I didt this to make up for the lack of a EGR temp sensor when using
a '94 ECU in a '91.  Its worth a try.  If that does work, or if Fidanza
fixed their flywheels, sign me up for one.

Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R

> I talked to Dave at Fidanza about the flywheel and crank position sensor.
He
> says the sensor is to far away from the flywheel and not getting a good
signal.