(no subject)

Justin McClanahan mcclanah@email.arizona.edu
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:23:52 -0500

The P10 doesn't have anything readily available quite yet.  You can use most
of the B13 ES bushings in the rear, and up front there will be a set available
soon that will replace the front bushings.  The set is not easy to come by
yet(imported from down under) and it'll also allow you to adjust camber.
 It costs somewhere in the neighborhood of $225-250, IIRC.

Justin McClanahan
SR20VE powered P10 w/ stock bushings.... for now :-/