First time owner.

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:20:13 -0500

Ben Fenner wrote:

>I was thinking of Ground Control when I said this.

The Ground Control kit *is* coilovers.

>I know for a fact they make adjustable spring pirches on many struts, why
>not ours?

They do.  Lots of folks run them.

>What would you recommend for someone WITHOUT a budget but who doesn't want
>to have to corner weight and align everytime they make an adjustment and
>once their satisfied, they will probably never touch it again.

Coilovers.:-)

>What I mean is, if someone else has already figured out what works best by
>using coilovers and has then made a kit to reproduce that, why not go with
>that kit?

Hypercoil made a run of high rate springs that use the stock spring
perches.  I'm not sure if they are still available.  Nothing wrong with
coilovers though.  And, the only way to get short body dampers besides
getting coilovers is to get the Motivational dampers, why not just go the
next step?