First time owner.

Ben Fenner fenfam@attbi.com
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:13:19 -0500

> 2) Nobody makes adjustable spring perches for our cars other than
coilovers.

I was thinking of Ground Control when I said this. I thought they'd do
pretty much anything you wanted. I know for a fact they make adjustable
spring pirches on many struts, why not ours?

> 3) Eibach Prokits blow goats.  Too soft for the drop.

I know. I wasn't suggesting the entire kit, just 300 lb and 200 lb springs
from them. I'm currently researching suspension options for myself. I'm
leaning towards Ground Control or Motivational. What would you recommend for
someone WITHOUT a budget but who doesn't want to have to corner weight and
align everytime they make an adjustment and once their satisfied, they will
probably never touch it again. What I mean is, if someone else has already
figured out what works best by using coilovers and has then made a kit to
reproduce that, why not go with that kit?

-Ben
1994 Sentra SE-R