doing the clutch 92 g20

Ben Fenner fenfam@attbi.com
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:33:31 -0500

> Another problem is a really stuck tranny fill plug.
> Luke

I know I should be flogged for this but before I was told which plug was the
tranny fill, I filled mine through the small vent at the top of the tranny.
It took an hour or so using a rubber shop glove as a bellow/pump with fluid
in it and allowing the tranny to "burp" every now and again but it's
possible. I'd try everything to get that plug out before trying this though.
I don't even know if there are any adverse effects to this method,
overfilling may be one, but 4 quarts came out, and 4 went in so *shrug*.

-Ben
1994 Sentra SE-R