Ford Brake Fluid Review

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:23:17 -0500

I think the reason is that Ford fluid is more
hydroscopic than Motul and ATE.

When I used to race SCCA many years ago, we had to
bleed our brakes on Sedan with factory type brakes
every session on the track!

Ford was only a little worse than the expensive AP 550
fluid which was the best at the time.

That was 15 years ago and brake pads and fluid have
gotten much better since then.  With Hawk Blue or HT10
pads and Motul fluid, you would be hard pressed to
fade AD22F brakes with any speed a NA engine could
push you to.

Mike