First dibs goes to the list.

Hammer Down hammer_down@hotmail.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:07:47 -0500

Thanks guys for all the help in building and maintaining this great little
car but the family is growing and it just isn't in the cards to keep it.
Please, someone give it a good home.  I don't want it to go to some kid that
will wreck it in a week and kill themselves.  Sorry for the for sale spam
but I wanted to give the enthusiasts the first crack at my baby.  Here is
the ad:

http://classifieds.se-r.net/ForSale/fsMachine.asp?CategoryType=&SubCategoryType=&Description=Sentra+SE-R&MachineTypeId=CC1&MachineId=CC1M99OFV

Erik Halvorson

"A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the
sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove.... but the world may
be different because I was important in the life of a child."  unknown