Torque Wrench Calibration (was Database for Tires)

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:38:22 -0500

Wayne Wrote:
>I use the AutoZone wrench on high torque, not so critical stuff.  For >the
>majority of the smaller fasteners, I have a Craftsman 3/8" drive > >torque
>wrench that goes up to 75 ft/lbs in 1/2 ft/lb increments.  It's >been sent
>out for calibration and has papers traceable back to the NIST

I have the same sear torque wrench and would like to get it calibrated but
found no place that will say anything other then "buy and new one"  Do you
know where I can get this done for a fair price.

Steve Foltz
98 Sentra SE
VE Powered.