Database for Tires

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 15:09:32 -0500

Ok, my last ignorant question for "this" week:

Is there such a thing as tires for the RHS and tires for the LHS?

Reason I ask is that when I pulled one of the "problem" tires, it had the
same info and arrow pointing in the same direction. So, getting them
remounted wouldn't help. Looks like when the previous owner bought the last
set of tires, they sold and mounted 4 RHS tires on the car. I took the LH
front and moved it the the RH front, arrow is now pointed in the correct
direction and the pattern is the same.

I guess I'm either stupid for thinking this or just naive and not knowing
about this before now.

Later,
Mark