Database for Tires?

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 21:43:22 -0500

I just rotated my tires(Dunlop 60 A2's). Now, the car is acting kind of
squirrelly. I'm wondering if I did the rotation wrong. I went back to front,
front to back with no cross overs.

Is there a database of tires or anyone with knowledge about whether the A2's
should be rotated one way or another? Car is making a harsh sound when
braking, also. Just had the brakes done less than 4k ago and the problem
didn't exist until I did the rotation... thought, at first, that it was the
brake pads making the noise. I wonder if having the tread going in the wrong
direction would cause that noise?

Did a search... saw lots of interesting conversations about the effect if
would have in the wet.... nothing about a harsh noise.

Thanks for your time,

Mark