remove tranny

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 23:05:30 -0500

Shit Wayne, come on by and watch me remove the tranny, I do 4 trannies a day
at work- Acura TL or CL. Sometimes I do 4 sometimes I do one, depends on how
many I got to do. None of em ever came back- unless the replacement tranny
is bad- had some that didn't even make it out of the shop. I only work 8
hours a day.... each tranny takes me 2 hours to do. U would think after
doing hundreds maybe over a thousand trannies in the 2 years.... I would
know a thing or 2 about a SE-R tranny- which is the ezzziest tranny to
remove- EVEN if U are baked :)
Mike Jez