remove tranny

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 23:02:47 -0500

> >and that was with alot of BSing around, smoke/joint
> > breaks etc.

> Thats what Im talking about...hahah!!...so how many extra parts did you
end
> up with after the *breaks*
Well I didn't have ANY spare parts left over, I ended up fixing alot of shit
that the person messed up before me- its got a JDM motor in it, some bolts
where stripped out or missing. I ended up fixing his 1st gear also cause it
looked worn and was hard to get it into 1st or even take it out half the
time, got some parts from my friend Steve in FL- aka Camhar, and she is back
on the road. Puffn away is the thing.... its all about having fun when
working on a car. I like to take out the battery tray- gives me more room
for my impact guns and shit alike to get in there. Plus its only 4 12mm
bolts holding that tray to the body- and 2 10mm holding the fuse box to the
tray- plus with that out U get some more light under the car :)
Mike Jez