good news

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 09:25:46 -0500

Brian Cembor wrote:

>Well, got the word from the Ins. Company. I am keeping the car with a clean
>title. They valued the car at $2487. I had the choice of totaling out, or
>taking a pay out and keeping. I am taking the pay out at keeping with a
>clean title. I am gonna use that money to fix the car. Needless to say I am
>SOOOO relieved.. I have been stressing about this all week.

Congratulations!

I know the stress involved only too well. :-)  In my case, mine was
totalled (expected - photos coming soon).  So, now I have an Uberwagen in
place of the turbo G20.  I miss the turbo, but God this car has torque
pretty much right off idle.  Yummy.  It was very hard getting used to the
low (6300 rpm) redline though. :-(

http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/Geo328i.htm

George Roffe

PS:  Working on de-paperweighting the SE-R now. :-)