Wheel,Tire, Combination

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 23:48:00 -0500

As always good responses.............thanks.
Yes, I have leaned toward Dunlops,because I' ve had good success with them in
my almost never rain climate. I checked out the S-03s specs. and user
reports.
One thing is the weight appears to be 3LBS more than most other
tires(probably due to the wider footprint(I like), and wheel guard rim)? 3LBS
on the circumference could be noticed in performance I would think. Yes, I am
a drag freak. Also read that these are noisy once they begin to wear. Anyhow,
the weight bothers me more, otherwise look good. Potenza RE730's looked good,
weight and all, but the reviews said these are super noisy!!!

I checked out Rota...........I like the Sub Zero's 12LB weight and price is
great. I have a white car and thinking silver with the polished rim or would
bronze look better as they suggest?

Now you got me thinking. Is 2 LBS less for SSR's worth  almost 3 times more?

Yes I'll pass on FM-901's .

So now I'm tired................I'll need to think

Frank 93 SE-R