Bridgestone Tires: Narrowed it down to this brand

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 20:03:32 -0500

>Classic by the way. I saw good reviews on the
>Potenza RE730 Gen2- for $94 a tire, very good reviews in the dry and wet(I
>live in Florida, no snow)
>Potenza RE 750 - $98 a pop, same type of reviews.
>Potenza S-03 Pole Position- $114(or $117) a pop, with more of the above

Kuhmo MX's.  I have the SO3's right now but will have MX's this wednesday.
They have more grip then all the tires you listed.  The SO3's are awesome in
the rain even with 80% of the tread gone I used them at 125mph at the track.
  They are unreal.  But the price is very high.  The tirerack rep said that
the MX's have more dry stick then the SO3's if that means anything to you.
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tests/testResultsModel.jsp?tireMake=Kumho&tireModel=Ecsta+MX

Steve
98 Sentra SE