Bridgestone Tires

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 00:08:27 -0500

Thanks, Omer. You've cleared away even more ignorance for me. Sometimes when
I'm researching or just reading an article, I tend to think I understand
what I'm reading... surprise.

And, now that I know I can use the 15 by 6.5's instead of the 15 by 7's w/o
worrying about the rear rubbing... that's great news.

I guess, in my mind, I wasn't really picturing what a 38mm offset was and
how it was used. Sometimes ignorance is bliss... expensive too.

Now it's time to become a first time ebay seller and get rid of some old and
weird stuff. Need the money for some upgrades.

Thanks again,

Mark(who's up way past his bed time, damn pills)