Electrical woes

Ben Fenner fenfam@attbi.com
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 22:27:44 -0600

Ok, new problem. I was driving down the road at night with my lights on when
I noticed the brake light and battery lights were on (on my dash), also all
my dash lights and radio display were pretty dim. Around this time I was
pulling over and the left part of the dash started buzzing (by the fuze
box).
As it is now, all the fuzes inside the car are fine, the car starts and runs
as before. Once I start to use electrical componants, especially the head
lights, the buzzing starts imediatly and the brake and battery lights
flicker to the buzzing. This is the most rediculous thing I've ever seen
happen to a car. It's got me completely baffled. The alternator is 2 months
old, but the large gauge wiring in the car is less than stellar.
Particularly the possative connection to the battery terminal. I've since
replaced that connection and the problem persists. When I look down by where
the buzzing is, it seems like it's coming from the 'white, plastic main
wiring harness thingy'.
Any help would be greatly appreciated because I'm all out of ideas and
completely at a loss if I can't get this fixed.

-Ben
1994 Sentra SE-R