Lower Brace

Scott_Higashi@necelam.com Scott_Higashi@necelam.com
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 18:57:21 -0600

>Is this brace the one made by Nord-Tech? Since Nord-Tech no longer exists,
>what are our choices now?

>matt ma . 92 SE-R

Well, I build 'em now that Ken doesn't.  I've made some tweaks to the
design that I feel make them even better.  Lower profile, better header
clearance, just as effective.

I also know that there's a group deal on the Forums going on to purchase
a unit from Whiteline in Australia for cheap.  I can't beat that price, but
then again the design isn't even finalized on that one, and I feel that
my piece will work better for most if not all applications.

BTW, my design will clear the big turbo downpipes.

-Scott