FSTB

Ben Fenner fenfam@attbi.com
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 13:07:59 -0600

I think part of the reason it's been said to go without the FSTB is because
with this brace, during hard cornering the inside wheel tends to lift off
the ground. Sometimes the wheel comes completely off the ground. The theory
is that the more rubber you have on the road, the harder you can corner.
Without the brace, the chassis has the flex needed to keep both wheels
planted better, relatively. Now I don't know the accuracy of this, I'm just
passing on what I've read.

-Ben
1994 Sentra SE-R