FSTB

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 11:23:05 -0600

I already have a FSTB. I have the Hypercos coming. Hopefully with those it
will be better. So I should keep it on and get used to the stiffer front. I
will also be getting the RSTB from Josh Palmer's group deal and AGXs. So
conventional thinking is to further tune the chassis, get the lower CA brace
and even possibly the swaybar upgrades as well. I know from personal
experience how much a larger rear swaybar helps the rear rotate. With both
the upper braces, stiffer springs/struts would it be recommended to get the
larger swaybars, f/r as well?

Brian Cembor

I'd say get the FSTB and then play with springrates and swaybars to further
enhance performance.

What you should DEFINITELY think about is the lower control arm brace.
That thing makes a hugely
noticeable day and night difference in steering feel and handling
crispness.