Do these meds affect eye site?

Joshua Gary ewraven@hotmail.com
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 00:37:48 -0600

I'm on 120mg of Geodon, 75mg of Affexor, 40mg of Prozac, am on 1mg Klonopin
sometimes, and .1mg of Synthroid.  I'm also taking a VA supplied
Multivitamin.   My nightime eyesite has gotten worse over the past six
months or so.  I went to the Racetrack tonight to watch some car racing.  I
had to really look hard at the signs a 1/4 mile down the track to see the
numbers clearly.  Last time I was there was maybe in October and I didn't
have any trouble seeing the signs then.  The lighted numbers had a halo
around them and just seemed to be one big light tonight.  I've also noticed
that car headlights and other bright lights at night have a halo around
them.  I have trouble seeing road signs too sometimes.  Maybe for Halo I
should have used Blurry; it's hard to explain exactly how the lights look.
I go see my Pdoc tomorrow morning and my General practitioner on the 22nd.
Anyways I just thought I shoot this question to get some info before I see
my doctor on the 22nd.

Thanks,
Joshua