g20 front motor mount (the fluid filled variety)

lrickert@covad.net lrickert@covad.net
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:14:32 -0600

I got a message from Mossy, they can't get it since it isn't common with
the SE-R. I guess we will give the Scotsdale infiniti a try. thanks for the
help.

has anyone looked at the normal and fluid filled mounts side by side? Is
there actually a difference in shape or is it just the guts that are
different?

thanks

Luke

Original Message:

From: Justin McClanahan mcclanah@u.arizona.edu
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:59:43 -0700
To: se-r@se-r-list.org, lrickert@covad.net
Subject: RE: g20 front motor mount (the fluid filled variety)

I believe that is an Infiniti specific part, I'm not sure if Greg can
get that part in stock?  If he can get that part, then go through Mossy.
If not, you can also try Scottsdale Infiniti www.infinitipartsusa.com
and mention the SE-R.net mailing list discount.  Hope this helps.

Justin McClanahan
SR20VE powered 95 G20