Off topic: We have a son!

Thomas Reynolds fthomasr@bellsouth.net
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 20:22:08 -0600

I like to announce the birth of our first child, Wesley Thomas on Friday at
2 PM. Despite 4 hard long years of trying to conceive as well as countless
methods and procedures, and money invested (one procedure which failed was
$13k) we have a 5lb 10ounce bundle of joy. Many a day went by where we never
thought the day would come; it was surreal.

He is healthy despite being small, and we are treating him for a mild case
of Jaundice with a light at home for a day or so. My wife and I have already
realized that waiting until such a time in our lives when were ready for the
responsibility of raising a child has paid off, more than we could have ever
imagined.

I have pics I can email out for those who would like them.

Thomas
'97 200SX SE-R
F-Max Stage II Turbo
Albany, GA