alarm problems

Louis Rosanova lrosanova@rogers.com
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:02:41 -0600

Guys my alarm is on crack!  It keeps going off for no reason.  Even when I
dont arm it, but lock the doors, it goes off?  What the hell is going on.
This all started after I had to change my tire on the highway when it was
pouring rain, and car were driving by me at over 120km/h while on the left
shoulder (fun).  Anyways the trunk got pretty wet and I dont know if a sensor
for the alarm is located there and maybe now its not working.  Any
suggestions?

Louis Rosanova
95 200sx SE-R w/da goods

There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor-racing, and mountaineering;
all the rest are merely games." - Ernest Hemingway