Ground wire kits

Dan Thompson dthompson@adelphia.net
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 06:23:05 -0600

Frank asked:
> Any comments whether these really worth installing?

I love the marketing for these things.  Their only promise is that they
*could* make a difference in performance.  They claim you've got to
experiment with the placement to get the best results.  Gotta love it.

> If so which of these is better...Arospeed or I think HR wires?

Why pay big bucks for these fancy-schmancy kits?  Why not pick up some
left-over pieces of "primary" wire from your local car audio shop and
terminate them with ring terminals (crimp, solder, or both).  You can
get all of the benefits (if there are any to be had with the SR) for a
fraction of the cost.

At least, that's what I'm gonna do.  :-)

-Dan