engine swap

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 19:07:40 -0600

I'm going to SOKO maybe this week to pick out a JDM 10:1 engine for a guy
for his SE-R. So if U want me to look for a Avenir, BBird or a GTi-R I will.
Give me a call 847-331-8174 and lemme know what U are looking for- call me
around 12 noon Chicago time, I always go to lunch around that time so I will
have time to tell U what is needed in order to do the swap in your B14.
Anyone else looking for a engine lemme know, call SOKO up and ask for a
price on the engine and once I'm there I will pick U guys out the best
looking SR20 they got- last time I was there for my own JDM 10:1 engine they
had over 50 SR20 and SR18s laying there, few DETs and a GTi-R clip, also a
few CA18s and CA18DETs. If work gets slow this week like thrusday or
something I will take off at around noon from work and drive down to SOKO
and look at these engines, I work as a mechanic for Acura if anyone is
interested why I can just take off from work like DAT :) Cheers.
Mike Jez
93 SE-R SR20DET GTi-R- custom equal lenghts Fmax like manifold, big TO4E,
Aquamist, MSD ignition, TiAL 35mm, Blitz BOV, HKS EZ, HKS timmer,Blackstone
dual core IC, side exit 3" exhaust, JWT custom ECU, Cobra MAF, MSD 72lbs,
FTF fuel rail w/B&M FPR, JWT S4s, Tomei Rocker arm stoppers, port polish
head, full rebuild OE everything, JUN flywheel, UD pullies, ACT clutch,
custom trans gears, AD22VFs, AGXs, ST swaybars, Prokits, No AC, stock
wheels, no stickers, no body moldings, Boston Acoustic/Bazooka/Alpine
system, assortment of Blitz and Autometer gauges...... ITS BONE STOCK- on
the outside :)
01 Max 5spd my favorite daily driver- supppppper reliable.