Gran Prix Raceway for 2003 Convention Pics

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:52:08 -0600

I run 400/300 right now, and they are too soft for my taste, I run Koni
yellow adjustable struts/shocks. I want the car to rotate better, so I am
adding stiffer springs in the rear. I might just do 550/600 and see how it
feels. It feels pretty planted to the ground right now, but its not as stiff
as my B13 on AGX and Prokits with ST swaybars. I love stiff rides, shit I
think I could live with no suspension- shocks or springs cause I love stiff
rides.
Mike Jez
93 SE-R runing again :) needs a clutch- JWT smoked.
01 Max fast boat.