Spring Cleaning

Jim Wright wrightj@apple.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:17:05 -0600

On Thursday, February 20, 2003, at 06:17  PM, Josh Douglas wrote:

> By the way, i kept finding Jim Wrights maintence page
> links, but they were all dead...is the page still
> around?

Well, I had mailed the pages to everyone I could locate that was
involved with the web site but they never made it online.  I don't have
the original files anymore that I know of.

I'd recommend searching through the list archives with some very
specific terms and you'll find most of the info that way, though it
will take a bit longer to weed through all the info.