Rust holes in rocker panels

S Obert obert@snet.net
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:02:06 -0600

I am asuming you have a B13, other models should be similar.

The area behind the doors is part of the quarter panel.  The actual
structural part is inside the outer sheet metal.

If it is just the outer panel that is gone you can weld a new panel in (
carefully ).  Actually the current technique is to glue the panels in.

Anyway I would take a close look at what is inside the hole.  If the inner
panel is rusted then you have some more work to do.

I have some pictures that show the car with the quarter panel removed if you
need to see what it inside.