suspension ?s

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:29:25 -0600

Well, I changed my pads same time as my front struts. I did notice uneven
wear but attributed that to the bad struts.
No, do not have the CA bushings, thanks for pointing that out.

Rear struts are next to be swapped, as soon as I have time...

Could possibly be toe out as was suggested the people who did it might not
be up to snuff... Tires Plus..

Thanks for the areas to concentrate on!

Brian

I don't see ES control arm bushings mentioned.  They *could* be the
culprit, or at least a contributor.

It could be uneven pad material on the
rotors (yes there is some material transfer - this is one reason we bed new
pads).

The crack following and wandering on uneven pavement could be a touch of
toe-out.

Don't forget to check the rear suspension.  Small problems there can lead
to tracking issues as well.