suspension ?s

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:01:19 -0600

Our first points event is this weekend and I want to try and get my
suspension issues sorted early and before I get the Hypercos (Chris, will
send you what you need later this month).
Here is my problem, I have steering wheel wobble or movement under braking,
uneven pavement, and crack chasing. I have replaced swaybar bushings,
steering rack bushings and newer struts up front; all with ES bushings. Also
have FSTB.

What else have I missed besides the tie rod ends/ball joints? Is this what
is still causing my wheel movement? Or is this normal and I should stop
whining?

Any help is appreciated.

Brian M. Cembor
92 SE-R