for sale ( unfortunately )

Robert Acuff traceme10@hotmail.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 00:02:38 -0600

I am selling my black 1997 SE-R with a 1998 Avinier SR20DET with about
36,000 miles on it thus far (about 8,000 since installation). The car
has a Jim Wolf ECU, 24x11.5x3 intercooler, greddy turbo timer, short
throw shifter, eibach pro kit springs, tokiko shocks, front and rear
strut bar, energy suspension engine mounts, greddy type s blow off
valve,  greddy 60mm electronic warning boost gauge, Jim Wolf clutch
setup, and a few other things I cant think of right now. The chassis has
about 92,000 miles on it. If anyone is interested feel free to contact
me and make me an offer.

Robert C. Acuff
214-369-0852
mailto:traceme10@hotmail.com