MAF Reground(was Fuel Filter)

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 09:48:43 -0600

Thanks Jon, I hadn't thought about that, the vibration and whatnot. The
beauty of this setup is that the joining clip can be undone, so if it
becomes a problem I can redo the ground using stranded wire.

Thanks Peter, at some point, I probably came across your reground crisis.
But, I'll being going back to look again.

I'll test drive the car again today. The short drive I took yesterday
disappointed me. I didn't notice any smoother idle or engine performance. If
I don't notice anything after a longer drive, when I'm not so tired, I'll
just redo the ground.

Only reason I really decided to do the ground was that Jay Whitely(local
SE-R Guru) mentioned that I should do it and that I would notice a big
difference. I didn't even measure the voltage before hand, I just figured
that the car was old enough and that it was a pretty standard procedure for
our cars... why not just do it?

Thanks very much for your help and suggestions,

Mark