Phantom Grip (my impressions)

Cameron Shaw cameron.shaw@mindspring.com
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 18:14:23 -0600

Bill, I've only logged about 20 miles on the car since we upgraded, so time
will tell. The only issue so far is the massive torque steer, which I'm
putting down to poor alignment plus the 2.5 degrees of negative camber that
I run for the track. We'll be redoing the toe this weekend so I should know
more soon. BTW, I had a fair amount of TS before the install.

Related Observations: The straight line performance, especially when going
from 2nd to 3rd, feels like I gained 15HP. The 3rd gear starts to pull the
minute you let the clutch out. Being that we also installed a Fidanza
flywheel and an ACT HD PP with organic street disc, I think we can safely
say it is due to the overall package. I'll report back both the good and the
bad as things progress. For mechanical questions, Ben Rockwell is the man!

Cameron