Our best and fastest cars ( at ClubSi )

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 17:04:50 -0600

Darth Roffe wrote:

> Or you could look at it another way.  They are just getting close to our
> displacement.

I'd buy that one if they added the extra weight :P

> We could argue this all day long.  They are nice cars when properly
> prepared.

I might even argue that a rwd dodge aries k
with a midship mounted 350 chevy destroked
to 302ci, and a fully adjustable suspension
would beat the ever livin' crap out my se-r,
but I still wouldn't drive one, kinda like a honda :)

Actually, I know of an older civic hatch that has
an auto tranny in it that will die one day, and maybe
I'll just have to gut it, and make it scream with a 5 speed.

Hell, I don't know :P If I got the original car for free,
I'd just have to make a project out of it..

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.