Our best and fastest cars ( at ClubSi )

jon dossey jon_3000gt@hotmail.com
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 16:13:20 -0600

Yeah, I started that thread :)
You have to understand, there is only like once honda in the Si vs. All
forum, we chased them all off.  Its all WRX, LS1 fbodies, a few nissans, and
miscellaneous others.

You might want to read the thread, and you'd realize there is only like one
honda owner in that thread.  More nissan owners than honda owners.

And the VQ swap was my response to the honda guys being allowed to swap
integra type r (B18C5) engines into their hondas.  How about we bring the
big thunder from the honda lineup?

I say you run what you brung and hope you brung enough ;)

have a good one fellas.

.jon
93 SE-R + N2O