Our best and fastest cars and drivers needed for a TV showproduced by SCC!

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:11:30 -0600

You are so full of crap. You don't even have a fast
car!  You have never built a fast car and who knows
where you work, I mean you must work at a different
dealer every week.

I know literaly dozens of Hondas that can whack you
silly just off the top of my head, any of your cars.

Any of my cars can smoke any of your cars in any
contest of speed (audi humor here)and they can be
beaten by many Hondas, and thats including the Z and
the Turbo SE-R.

Hondas do not blow up anywhere near the rate that you
say and I can even get the statisitcal engineering
data from Honda to prove it if I wanted to.

A well set up hybried Civic is superior to an SE-R,
you just have to get over it.

Mike

I call bull shit on U Mike Kojima, I work