Our best and fastest cars and drivers needed for a TV showproduced by SCC!

Ben Fenner fenfam@attbi.com
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 10:01:56 -0600

> Mike Jez
> Going to work now to rebuild some more engines and trannies on GREAT Honda
> automobiles !

    I understand you are trying to make your point Mike, but if we could
please rise above this bashing of hondas and such, it would make for better
reading when I get up in the morning. I know we all make the reference to
LED windsheild swirting hondas now and again, but to say that 99% of honda
owners don't know anything about performance, it's uncalled for, and untrue.

    I would also suggest someone who can put our dissadvantage into words
please e-mail Frank at frank@twinsturbo.com from the honda-tech message
boards. He seems to be the one in close contact with the television show
producers and may have the ability to change it to forced induction allowed.
I know from reading the posts on their message boards that the possability
of allowing turbos ect. is still being considered.

    I wish I could do more to help, but I can't.

-Ben
1994 Sentra SE-R