Our best and fastest cars and drivers needed for a TV showproduced by SCC!

Justin McClanahan mcclanah@u.arizona.edu
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 23:53:51 -0600

Yeah, I'd have to agree, that would suck.  Considering all of the SR cup
cars are setup with a specific hp to weight ratio in the series, they'd
all most likely be underpowered compared to the Honda cars with a swap
of similar weight.  Car prep and driver skill are a huge part of the
overall results, but I'm sure the drivers who do go would much rather go
into the contest without such a noticeable disadvantage.  Unless they
allow turbos on the SE-R's, or somehow limit the swap in the Hondas that
participate, I don't see how that's a fair comparison.  Maybe it's just
me?

Justin McClanahan
SR20VE powered G20