phantom grip

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 21:33:31 -0600

On Sat, Feb 01, 2003 at 11:35:20AM -0600, Michael Jez wrote:

> Nahh man, mine is a 01 GXE it has no LSD at all just a open diff. I don't

Ah; for some reason I thought it was an SE.

> Trans supposelly bolts in but I aint got the big $$ for tranny, axles plus

I fully dig.  Hell, I don't even have enough $$ for 7 pints of MT-90 and
an ES shifter bushing. :)  I wonder, though, if the PG diff really is
all that it's cracked up to be autocrossing, though.  Seems to me that
it's almost exactly what you *don't* want.

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |