Our best and fastest cars and drivers needed for a TV show produced by SCC!

Pat Griffith griffser@hotmail.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:24:16 -0600

>I mean there are guys like Shu, Greg Amy, Pat
>Griffith, Larry McLeod, Barry Brown, Joe Dimino, Geo
>and others who are fast drivers but how will they do
>in an unfamiler car on an unfamiler track and are they
>willing to make the trek to the west coast?

I would probably suck ass.  It usually takes me a few
events to get familiar with a car ... even cars I've
driven before!  I don't think it would take me long to
learn the track, though -- autocrossing is good for
something in that regard. :)

You can let that Ronny Pabst guy (or whatever his name is)
be my replacement. :D

Pat, haven't turned an SE-R wheel in anger since July