Our best and fastest cars and drivers needed for a TV show produced by SCC!

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:59:37 -0600

Any word when they will have something like Maxima vs Accord race going on
:P ? I think this is great news, should really show what SR20 power is all
about. Maybe after the show airs Nissan will finally wake up and give up the
much anticipated S15 Silvia ! How about Tom Paule, Kyle Davis and Naji
wrestling out the boys on the track ?? From what I remember those guys
kicked some major ass. Let the classics show em SI boys what a 10 year old
car can do.
Mike Jez
01 Max ready for a Accord shootout.
93 SE-R too much power for the tranny to handle.