Our best and fastest cars and drivers needed for a TV show produced by SCC!

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:30:35 -0600

I mean there are guys like Shu, Greg Amy, Pat
Griffith, Larry McLeod, Barry Brown, Joe Dimino, Geo
and others who are fast drivers but how will they do
in an unfamiler car on an unfamiler track and are they
willing to make the trek to the west coast?

I am thinking of using my red turbo super classic,
slicking it up and asking Randy Pobst to drive it (he
is a buddy of mine).  I don't think there is a honda
that can beat that combo.

Mike