Progress Sway Bars, No B14 rears?

Chris Scarpulla sr20de@optonline.net
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:47:45 -0600

At this point all I can do is agree. I'm part of a get-together with a
bunch of SR20 pilots that's happening mid Feb. I emailed Chris about
buying a quantity of Progress bars for bulk shipment to the event and he
been nothing but accommodating and on the ball. He actually dug up my
phone number and called me to talk about our options.

As far as the Hyperco deal went, everyone knows at which point in the
chain the problem happened. Procedures have changed to make sure that
*will not* happen in round two. I guarantee it.

Chris

Peter Serwe wrote;