Hypercoil Gen 2 Install and Impressions

Bill Conner billc@fred.net
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 11:41:44 -0600

I have installed the Hypercoil Generation 2 springs for the B13 chassis.
(I apologize to those who have not yet received their springs from the
GD.)

There is a 2 page write up including measurements before and after as
well as some driving impressions posted at  xecu.net/billc1

The short version is:
- Dropped the front 1"
- Dropped the rear 1.125"
- Increased negative camber by 0.3 degrees all around
- Ride quality is about the same as OEM springs with AGX struts, better
in some circumstances -- nice on the street
- Corners flat, no dive on braking
- Handling balance is very nice -- transition is crisp and controlled

Check out the details if you are interested.

Bill Conner