Torque member to hub bolt grade?

Steve.Linn@cornerstonecontrols.com Steve.Linn@cornerstonecontrols.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 15:54:42 -0600

Anyone know off hand what grade of bolt is used to secure the torque member
of the front caliper to the hub / knuckle assembly?
It's a 10M x 1.25 x 25mm long bolt, but is it Grade 8?
Try finding someone with a pair in stock, it's a challenge.  You would think
that they would include a pair with a remanufactured caliper, but that's too
logical.
Currently all I can find is standard zinc plated steel from Home Depot.
Hopefully the local stealership can get a pair in for me quick as I would
really prefer the OEM's (or something better) than something from Home Depot
(not that I don't already have a bunch of their "speed parts" on the car :-)

Steve in Indy
'92 Classic that won't stop......yet.