Horns - the best ever in my opinion

Jack Ray rjrjack@knology.net
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 19:03:45 -0600

BodyArt wrote:
>But the best horn ever has to be the Warner Bros endorsed purple colored
horn
(serious - they are painted light purple) that came in the (69?) late 60's
Plymouth SuperBird and RoadRunner. There is a picture of the cartoon road
runner on the horn button in the center of the steering wheel, and it
actually goes "beep-beep" (ok, kinda "meep-meep," but it's dang close!)

I wrote:
The Road Runner was one car I lusted after in my callow youth.  Badass car.
And
that horn was the perfect touch of humor for what was basically a serious,
no-nonsense car.  You are right.  Wonderful horn.