IS THIS A SIN ??

Matthew Kogan mkogan.ma.ultranet@rcn.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:11:44 -0600

I have not done one yet.  But one of the best horns that I've had on a car
was in my 89 VW Jetta.  They have a really aggressive GERMAN tone to them.
I made many a Can or Box truck get out of my way in traffic with those
horns.

Since there are many VW's of that erra in the junk yard I would look into
grabbing a pair of those.  There are Two horns that cover the tone range and
you really need both.

I snagged a set one time to install into my parents 66 Lotus Elan which is
nearly invisible on the road nowadays.  It now gets seen or at least HEARD
when it needs to.

I know the feeling I laid on my horn one day, while I was on Full Throttle
at someone and my Intake and Exhaust were louder than the HORN, one of these
days when I'm not so lazy I will be doing the 89 VW Jetta swap.

Matthew Kogan
mkogan.ma.ultranet@rcn.com